We love these natural decoration ideas. Use them alongside your favourite shop-bought ones or give them to friends.
Not only do they look beautiful, they smell wonderful too!
- Slices of dried orange or lime can be wired together and placed on your tree or Christmas wreath, like in this photo.
- Pine cones look very pretty with a ribbon attached to their base and hung from a branch.
- Make a cinnamon roll. Wrap together three sticks of cinnamon with some raffia or ribbon.
- Make an orange pomander. Use a wooden skewer to poke a holes through the flesh of the orange and insert a clove in each hole. You can choose all sorts of wonderful patterns.
- Make your own Christmas Wreath: use our guide and video, and even buy the equipment you need, on our Eco Christmas Page.