Welcome to the Tallis Eco Treasure Hunt!
Click on the button below to download the instructions. As you go through them, you will be asked to use the supplementary downloads underneath.
For extra help and inspiration, listen to the audio files below.
If you have any questions, just reply to this email.
Use this hand-out to teach your children about sustainability concepts each time they discover a new piece of treasure. Includes four topics to cover.
This document lists everything you need to collect in advance to do the treasure hunt. You should be able to find or borrow most items.
Print and fill in the map, customising it to your home, garden or classroom. If you don't have a printer, simply copy it onto paper by hand. Saves trees!
Setting up the Game
Listen to this guide on how to use the instructions to set up the treasure hunt. Including how to get everything on the scavenge list.
Playing the Game
Listen to this guide to explain how to play the game with your children. Including using the hand-out to teach them about sustainability through the game.
This is an example of a conversation you could have with your child when they get to the saving water treasure. Child not included in activity pack!
tips from Tallis
9 Reasons to be more Sustainable
- Saving energy reduces emissions
- Decreases your carbon footprint
- Saves money on bills
- Home cooking can be healthier
- Support your immune system
- Make the weekly shop go further
- Sending less to landfill
- Makes resources stretch further
- Supports biodiversity
selected for you
Bonus Treasure Extra Clue
- Hide this additional clue with one of the pieces of treasure
- Set up musical chairs
- Hide bonus treasure such as a treat under the final chair
- Play musical chairs and the last child left gets the bonus treasure
- Then continue with the treasure hunt
Downloadable Sticker Pack
- Print this page at home, either
- On a solid label sheet, or
- On regular paper
- Cut out and stick with blue tack
- Children can stick them in places that remind them to change habits
who we've worked with
Tallis Sustainability Partners
eco accessories from Tallis
Hats that used to Jumpers